How Volcano Works?

In Room 2 we are interested to learn how volcano works. 
When the volcano is fully charged it is ready to erupt. Then the lava spills down the sides of the mountains like a river. It destroys everything on its way. When the lava cools down it turns into rocks. The glowing ash clouds shoot into the air. The atmosphere gets warmer. The ice melts and flows into the sea. The sea rises and the flat islands disappear into the ocean. 
                                            By Eldrich

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Eldrich, I really enjoyed reading your story about how a volcano works. Your interesting descriptive language describes the stages of an eruption very clearly for your reader. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

I am still blogging …

I am still blogging …  but I’ve moved. Click here to visit my new blog and see the next stage of my learning journey. Comments are closed h...