My Trip To The Beach


Learning goalWe are learning to write a descriptive text.
Success criteria: We can do this when we can use describing  words.

In the weekend my family and I went to the beach. 

The sand was hot. I felt the sand gritty between my toes. I saw the waves crashed on the sand. I heard the seagulls squawked in the sky. The seashells sparkled in the sun. We went for a swim. I felt cold and shivering and goose bumps.
 I had a great and fun day at the beach.

                                                                    By Eldrich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

I am still blogging …

I am still blogging …  but I’ve moved. Click here to visit my new blog and see the next stage of my learning journey. Comments are closed h...