Aroha in my Whanau

WA describing aroha in our whanau


My family comes from the Philippines. My dad is tall and he works at Air New Zealand airport. My mum is busy too. My grandma is wealthy, healthy and humble and she works really hard in the house. 


We get up at 4.30am to go to Tita Terry. My sister is sixteen and she can drive. She cares alot about fashion. My little brother is caring, loving and cute and everyone loves him. My dog is the most dribbliest dog in the world but he’s great. 


During the holidays we all went to Tauranga to meet my friends, Joshua and Luke. We had great fun. First we went on the train but it was a small one and it felt like guns shooting. Josh, Luke, Ezekiel and I pretended we were shooting guns and we were in a war. Afterwards we went to a park to have a play.


Later we all enjoyed eating ice creams and on the three hour trip home we all felt peaceful and happy.


My favourite family saying is: “There’s no place like home.”


My favourite aroha symbol is:


                                                                               Eldrich

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Eldrich. I enjoyed reading your story, Aroha In My Whanau. Your road trip to Tauranga with your family sounds like great fun. Hopefully, Joshua and Luke can come to visit you and Ezekiel soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

I am still blogging …

I am still blogging …  but I’ve moved. Click here to visit my new blog and see the next stage of my learning journey. Comments are closed h...