Revaling my feelings through art

A few weeks ago this term I drew my self portrait and made it look like ME. First we did the face outline and found out where to put the eyes, nose, ears and lips. I coloured it in using wax crayons. Then I added in my black hair on the portrait. AND THEN IT REALLY LOOKED LIKE ME. 

Another day we made the background. We did it with white wax crayons and we had to use white wax crayon on a white paper to draw feelings. Then we painted it with blue dye. It was hard work BUT worth it!. it looked really cool in the end.


My favorite part was drawing the hair.

One of my blurbs were "when I feel marino/calm I meditate in peace."

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Eldrich, that's a great picture of you! Well done. It's not an easy job to draw a self portrait, but I can certainly see the likeness, it's definitely you. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

I am still blogging …

I am still blogging …  but I’ve moved. Click here to visit my new blog and see the next stage of my learning journey. Comments are closed h...